- Administration: 586-469-6999
- Community Action Centers: 586-469-5222
Offering emergency support services and information and referrals for income eligible Macomb County residents.
- North Community Action Center: 586-749-5146
- Central Community Action Center: 586-469-6964
- South Community Action Center: 586-759-9150
- Head Start 0-5: 586-469-5215
- Early Head Start
Free early childhood education and development services for income eligible pregnant women and families with children ages 0-3 in Macomb County.
- Head Start Preschool
Free preschool for income eligible Macomb County families with children ages 3-4.
- Home Preservation and Energy (Weatherization): 586-469-6329
Provides weatherization measures in homes to reduce energy use and lower utility costs.
- Individual Development Account (IDA) Program: 586-469-7378
Down payment assistance for eligible first time home buyers.
- Macomb Food Program: 586-469-6004
To obtain emergency food, please call United Way information/referral at 2-1-1 (or 1-800-552-1183).
- Office of Senior Services: 586-469-5228
- Transportation: 586-469-5225
Limited transportation to essential medical appointments is provided to eligible Macomb County residents.