Effective January 8, 2013 Martha T. Berry Human Resources will be accepting only online applications; paper applications will no longer be accepted.
Please click and follow the Job Postings link below to search current job opportunities and to apply online.
You are required to resubmit your application for EVERY opening for which you would like to be considered. Once you create your master profile, you will not have to recreate it; however, you will be allowed to update it as needed.
If there are no positions available that you are interested in applying for, you may still proceed with creating a master profile by clicking the link below.
Create a Master Profile:
Current employment opportunities at Martha T. Berry are posted below
Martha T. Berry Job Opportunities can currently be found under the categories of: Health Care Support, Maintenance, Nursing
For other Macomb County positions, see the Macomb County Human Resources website. All county positions are filled through the Human Resources department.
When applying for a position, please keep these tips in mind:
- Applicants for any position must have completed an online application with the Martha T. Berry MCF Human Resources department by the closing date and time of the vacancy announcement, or they will not be considered.
- All applicants must have a diploma or GED and applicable certifications.
- If selected for an interview, applicants must provide proof of certifications and most recent education.
- Full-time and part-time clerical support positions will be required to complete evaluation tests for General Clerical Aptitude and Microsoft Word and Excel before or on the day of the scheduled interview. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by Martha T. Berry Human Resources to complete evaluations.
- All applications require an attached resume.
- Applications are valid for one year.